Return to School August 2020
We are delighted to be welcoming back our young people to Lochside Academy after our enforced school closure. This page will be used to post updates on our return and any posts regarding our return to school will be displayed further down the page.
Please see our Abbreviated School Risk Assessment for our return to school below.
Risk Assessment Lochside Academy 30.9.20 8 (002)
The Risk Assessment is dynamic and will be reviewed on a daily basis. A link to the full school Risk Assessment can be found below.
Lochside Academy COVID-19 Update 9 Nov 2020
Please note that any changes to the risk assessment (30/09/2020) have been highlighted in RED.
Return to School August 2020 Recent Posts
- Parent/Carer Newsletter November 2020In Newsletters, Parent Voice, Return to School August 2020November 6, 2020We are delighted to publish our November newsletter […]
- Parent and Carer Update w/b 5th October 2020In Newsletters, Return to School August 2020October 9, 2020We are delighted to publish our End of term Parent and […]
- Lochside Academy COVID-19 Parental Update 7th SeptemberIn Newsletters, Return to School August 2020September 7, 2020Lochside Academy COVID-19 Update 7 Sept 2020 […]
- Parent and Carer Update 31/08/2020In Newsletters, Return to School August 2020August 28, 2020Please click on the link to the Parent and Carer […]
- Update on Face Coverings in School 26/08/2020In Newsletters, Return to School August 2020August 26, 2020Please see the important information letter from […]
- Letter to Parents on Self-Isolating 26/08/2020In Newsletters, Return to School August 2020August 26, 2020Please see the attached letter regarding […]
- NesCol/City Campus Update letterIn Newsletters, Return to School August 2020, SQA UpdatesAugust 17, 2020Please see the attached letter providing updates […]
- S5/6 Re coursing meeting requests with Guidance TeachersIn Curriculum, Newsletters, Parent Voice, Return to School August 2020August 6, 2020Our guidance team will be available all day Tuesday […]
- Helping you Child Back to School After Lockdown (CAMHS)In Newsletters, Parent Voice, Return to School August 2020, TransitionAugust 6, 2020The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) […]